1933 Originally a full length motor boat built for Fellows, Morton & Clayton, it was split into two boats in 1960s and the rear 15ft was sold by British Waterways Board to Union Canal Carriers as a pusher tug in 1974. This was later joined to the front 30’ of a BCN day boat (reg. Tipton No. 1909).
Please see the entry for Bream in the FMC section for further details.