Originally intended GUCCC pairing with motor 128, Calstock.
1/1/1948 Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 251
1/10/1953 Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 Passed to BWB
No further information until:
by 1976 Stern half converted to pleasure boat
Currently (2016) in very poor condition but apparently being rebuilt whilst still floating
No information on fate of bow half, presumed scrapped