Original intended GUCCC pairing with butty 268, Deimos.
1/1/1948 Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 268
1/10/1953 Passed to BTC (BTW)
1962 Transferred to Maintenance fleet, River Trent
Used as landing stage (No 2) at Newark
1/1/1963 Passed to BWB
1979 Sold to T & D Murrell & Sons, then to A & R Rothen Ltd, Atherstone
by 1995 Sold into private ownership and converted to pleasure boat