Originally intended GUCCC pairing with butty no 345 Roade.
1942 - Requisitioned by Ministry of War Transport. Shortened to 45ft for use as an ice breaking tug
1948 - Returned by MOWT to GUCCo Maintenance fleet
1/1/1948 - Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division Maintenance fleet
1/10/1953 - Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 - Passed to BWB
11/2008 - Leased, later sold, to Herefordshire & Gloucestershire Canal Trust