Originally intended GUCCC pairing with motor 172, Stamford but it seems unlikely it was paired with this boat
The boat was registered while still at Walker's yard, before delivery. It appears to have been paired with THAXTED when it was GJ gauged
01/01/1948 - passed to BTC (D&IWE), S E Division fleet, but laid up at Stockley since 1942 and probabaly not used.
1953 - believed sold to a boys' school in Chester and renamed Adventurer.
By 1966 - in private ownership, converted and motorised, name reverted to Starcross.
2003 - substantially rebuilt by Bates Boatyard, Puttenham, reverted to unmotorised butty
By 2016 - fitted with an outboard motor