The engine was removed around 1946 for spares by WHC&C. We know from surviving WHC&C boatmen (e.g. Ken Wakefield) that she was towed unsuccessfully as a butty while still with WHC&C before being leased to the Manchester Ship Canal Co (Bridgewater Dept) from 1948. Known as MSC Bank Boat No 3, sold to them in 1951 for £304.
Sold to private owners in 1982 and renamed Swallow, National 2DM engine installed in 1987.
Owner's web site http://mbswallow.co.uk/
Please click on the Up link below for more information on the carrying fleet.