Originally intended GUCCC pairing with butty no 382, Uttoxeter
1/1/1948 - Passed to BTC (D&IWE), SE Division fleet, Fleet No 184
1/10/1953 - Passed to BTC (BTW)
1/1/1963 - Passed to BWB
1964 - Shortened to 33ft icebreaking tug at Bulls Bridge and transferred to Maintenance fleet, Tardebigge
1984 - Refurbished at Bradley in partnership with Staffordshire County Council, converted to publicity boat for the first National Garden Festival at Liverpool, and renamed STAFFORDSHIRE KNOT. Retained for National Garden Festival at Stoke-on-Trent in 1986, then left derelict at Northwich.
1989 - Sold into private ownership and converted to pleasure boat with new steel cabin fitted; round 2005, its name reverted to original name USWORTH