Club membership is open to:
- All persons interested in and supporting the aims of the Club.
How to apply
- Please complete a membership application form and send it with the appropriate annual subscription to the contact details on the form.
- You may prefer to pay your membership renewals by Standing Order, PayPal or BACS and if you join us, we will enclose details with your Welcome Pack. It is not possible to implement a new membership by Standing Order
The General Data Protection Regulations came into force on 25 May 2018 and govern how the club collects and stores data about its members. Please read our statement here.
Annual Subscription rates from 1 January 2020 - as agreed at the club's AGM on 2 March 2019
- £20 Individual membership
- £25 Joint membership for 2 people, registering one address and sharing one Newsletter but each having full membership and voting rights.
- £20 Association membership for Associations, Clubs, Groups and Businesses that may join as one member.
Managing your membership
- Standing Order Form (October 2019) - if you would like a paper copy of the form, please request one from the Membership Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keeping your contact details up-to-date, or renewing your subscription on-line is easy. Just log in and click on My Account.
- Don't have a login yet? That's easy too - simply contact us and we'll send one to you.